Choo i Skyen October 28, 2020
New functionality is added on My Page for course leaders – ability to see and/or manage activity attachments. The functionality is the same as in the Back-Office – course leader is able to add documents that are published on the activity page near its description. Limitation regarding file format or size stays the same.
- Course Super Admin, Admin, or Editor is able to see the list of attachments uploaded by other leaders/Back-Office Admins, as well as download or delete them, and add new
- Course Contributor is able to view the list of attachments and download them
Starting from this release, course leaders will be able to edit not just the email body, but also the subject line of the course invitation email.
- Course Super Admin, Course Admin, Course Editor will be able to see and edit the email subject, and use placeholders for participant name and surname in order to make the invitation more customized. New field will appear above the existing invitation email body editor.
- Course Contributor will be able to read-only the subject of the course invitation.
People will be able to search inside the list of activities, using a search by activity name, or activity date(s).
- To search by a name, a person will be able to start typing the name of the activity in the search box. System will automatically filter the list of activities, showing up those activities that correspond to the search. If no activity is found, the system will show up a separate message about that. The person will always have an ability to clean up the search parameters to see the full list of activities back.
- To search by dates, a person will be able to define the start and end dates in the calendar, to see all activities that have at least one date within the chosen period. If no activity matches the search parameters, a separate message will be shown. The person will always have the ability to clean up the search parameters to see the full list of activities back.
After performing the UX review of the system, an update in the user interface will be released. The change will be done inside the course registration flow for the case when a participant already has a company assigned, and now wants to change the company to a new one. In this case, the system will not show the field “Search the company by the name or org number”. Instead of that, a person will see a new button “Change company”. Only in case of a need, the person will click that button, and then the field “Search the company by the name or org number” will be shown.
- Bug fix
The system doesn’t allow Level Leader to edit the member profile on Contact information tab without switching on the Economy tab. The issue was reproduced only for members whose mobile number is not verified. The issue was fixed and it’s possible for Level Leader to edit the info on Contact information tab.
- Bug fix
When non-members registered for the course with the auto-approve option and chosen payment method by card, the user payment method was set up as “Vipps” in the system. The issue relates to the associations, which the default payment method is “E-postfaktura”.